Saturday, January 5, 2013

I RETURN, MY SUBJECTS

OHEEMGEE It's been so darn long since I posted on here! Of course, as I expected, I got bored with blogging, but today I stumbled across the bookmark for it on the old laptop, and thought, "Why not resume blogging?"

Now, it must be admitted that this is a dangerous thought, and I immediately dismissed it for this very reason. But eventually it was agreed upon by my internal voices that we could blog once more for fun, but only because everyone is gone. Not, of course, that I had a terrible amount of views in the first place.

Anyways, here I am! What have I been up to? you ask. Well, I'll tell you.

My last post was in April, and I have since resumed attending public school (to my great regret) ... (okay, so that's a lie. I really am glad I came back to school, because now I have friends!). I have... wow. I just realized, that's the most conventionally interesting aspect of my life for the last eight months. Sure, lots of other interesting stuff has happened, but none of it would I be willing to share with even my closest friends.

I have taken up writing again as a hobby. Narrative writing, that is. It's been a very long time since I was struck by the desire to tell a story in writing, but just lately I have found words flowing from my pen (a metaphorical pen; I do most of my writing on the computer because I type faster than I write) with ease. Well, more ease than they used to, anyway. I don't really think I want to pursue writing as a career, but there's nothing else fighting for the position of Top Job, except drawing. And really, what person of my meager talents could make a living off of just drawing whatever I want? I'm not being modest; while I haven't posted all of my drawings on here, you could probably tell from the few I have that my work could not be satisfactory even to myself. And it isn't, no sir.

But now I'm getting depressed. Poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment