Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pick-a-nick!

(Deep impressive voice) Greetings, my subjects!

How's life? Mine is going well. I mean, I have plenty of tasty food and nice clothing and a big house and plenty of water. I am well loved by my family and friends. What more could you ask for?

This is what I did today.


I tried to get my dog to hold still for long enough for a photo.


I tried to get my hands to hold still for long enough for a photo.


And I had a picnic. It's not a very impressive picnic, I'm afraid, just a sandwich and two pounds of almonds. And it wasn't outside. And I didn't have one of those fun little baskets with a red gingham cloth over the top.

But, you can't have everything. And really, who would want to have a picnic in this weather? It was actually a little cooler today, still in the upper-eighties and lower-nineties. At least, I think it was. That thingy in my aunt's car might not have been a thermometer.

ANYWAY, I ate pho today for lunch and my picnic was supper and I kind of didn't have breakfast. Actually, maybe I'll make pho my breakfast and the picnic my lunch, and I can still have another meal! Brilliaaance.

But yeah. I drew a person, but I didn't take a picture of it so you can't see it. It wasn't very impressive anyway.

Hmm what else would you find interesting... You know what, forget this, I have a life outside of my blog, I'm gonna go play with my doggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment