Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Another Round of Pictures!

Blogs are boring without photos. But they are also boring without text. This is why I am reluctant to try tumblr, because I do not want to only share pictures. Life is words and images! Why should a blog be any different?

I know, I know, I need to lay off the posting. Well, you know what? You're not the boss of me, I can post however often I want. So :P

Ah, but what pictures should I post or what writing should I write? I'm afraid I've been a little camera-happy lately, and just taking photos of every last thing in the world. The wisteria hasn't bloomed yet, even though I saw some in town that was blooming well over a month ago. Why is ours slooow? I have been playing with my paper airplanes a lot. Not today, though. I don't know why, but they're just not flying well. Perhaps there's some sort of gravitational phenomenon that's making everything in the world heavier! I did feel rather fat today...


These are all the paper airplanes I have in service right now.


 This is Vera, my sister's aloe plant. I am enjoying watching her grow into a big, healthy succulent.


This is MY piano. It is MINE. I OWN it. It belongs to ME. It's MINE. My OWN. My PRECIOUS.


Look! A yam tree. Inside. Epic, yes?


SMILEY FACE VOLLEYBALL!


And Teen Vogue. What does vogue mean? I am enjoying this magazine. Magazine... Is that where the word zine comes from? Devious!

Anyway, that's what I've been up to today! See you... whenever it is that I next see you!

Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment