Thursday, April 19, 2012

Haaaaaaaul

Hey, I didn't know you could justify blocks on here! Cool.

Anyway, today I got up, mailed my Sketchbook, went to therapy, went to the bookstore, went to CVS, and came home. These are what I got.


THE SEVENTH HARRY POTTER! Mwahahahahahaha, mine, at last! I now own my own copy of all of them. Mine is an evil laugh!


Voices by Ursula K. Le Guin. I own the first book in this series, and I like it, so I thought, since the bookstore is closing down (for realz this time), I might as well take advantage of the store credit and slashed prices. So now it's miiiiine...


I swear I'm going to throw away this dust jacket as soon as I can. It is a terrible illustration for some awesome books, and anyway, I like the newer illustrations better. You know, the shiny ones. But it's all five books, and some short stories, so I'm not going to let something silly like an ugly picture keep me from reading them.


And, last and quite possibly least, my owl lip gloss! As my sister said, it's rather awkward to put what comes out of an owl's butt on your face, and it's really not very good quality, but I just couldn't pass this up. I love owls! Even real owls, though admittedly not as much as cutesy ones.

Well I must go now and feed my dog. I'll probably come back later and make another blog post.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment