Monday, April 23, 2012

Randomness

SALUTATIONS! Hmm, what to talk about today... Oh, I have more pictures to show you.



Yeaaah swanky, huh? This one didn't turn out as well as some of the others. I think we might try it again in direct sunlight.

Anyway, that's all I've done today. I woke up at something crazy, like 3:50 PM. Which is odd, because normally when I sleep that late, it's because I've woken up several times before and decided to go back to sleep. This time it was the very first time I had woken up. I haven't been sleeping well, despite my sleepy medicine.

"Because you're mine, I walk the line." I know I keep coming back to this, but I really don't know why I keep blogging. My best friend has a blog which she hasn't updated in FOREVAAA. Maybe I should abandon mine. I am greatly enchanted by the color pine green. I like music boxes. Why does one park in a driveway but drive on a parkway? I like whales. I have a sweater with a whale on it, I'll show it to you sometime.

ANYWAYS, I have been having terrible cravings lately for stuff like cream soda and pho and Freebirds and berry blue Jelly Bellies. It's hard to write a blog post while still keeping in mind who might read it. I mean sure, it might be some stranger, or it might be my step-grandmother come to see how I am. Of course, it's also hard to live in a third world country or have cancer or be in jail or put animals to sleep or be hated by everyone you know. Gotta keep things in perspective.

Great now I'm all depressed. I think I'm done here anyway.

Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment